At the heart of MBCA's banking service is the personal current account – your complete solution to linking to other products and services. A current account provides a safe and convenient cashless mechanism for the payment of goods and other services.
Features & Benefits
- Flexibility of doing banking at home or office (MBCAnet)
- 24 hour access to cash through Zimswitch ATMs
- Paying using ATM card on Zimswitch POS countrywide
- Access to loans and overdraft facilities
- Credit interest calculated on minimum monthly balance and paid monthly
- Availability of cheque guarantee cards upon application.
- Ease of account monitoring - using detailed bank statements.
- State of the art banking hall.
- 24 hour Access to Zimswitch branded ATM facilities.
- ATM card can also be used on Zimswitch POS terminals country wide.
- Access to MBCAnet
- Statements (monthly or on request)
- Stop orders and debit orders, upon request
- Monthly Service fee/ledger fee
- Interest rate
What do I need?
- Copy of Identification particulars
- Passport size photo
- Current Payslip
- Proof of Residence, bring any of the following documents;
- ZESA/Water/TelOne Bills
- Letter from employers
- Affidavits from landlords
- Third party home owner certificates
- Letters from schools, chiefs and headmen
- Referral letters from Senior Bank Officials
- Letter from practising Accountant, existing bank customer, practising Doctor, practising Lawyer, Government arm