Bank guarantees can be issued on behalf of our customers in favour of third parties, for specific amounts, period and purpose. These include bid bonds, payment, guarantees, performance bond, bonded warehouse, etc.
Features & Benefits
- Government departments and other individuals or bodies often require guarantees that payment of a sum of money will be effected or that certain work will be done.
- Property guarantees are often furnished by the bank on behalf of our clients to the seller that payment will take place upon transfer of the purchased property.
- Shipping guarantees: These are guarantees in favour of foreign banks to facilitate the importation of goods. Usually requested by foreign sellers to ensure that they will receive payment once the goods have been sent to the buyer’s country
What do I need?
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation / Registration
- Identity particulars of Directors / Authorised signatories
- Constitution (Informal Bodies)
- Minutes (Informal Bodies)
- Proof of Residence – Directors / Authorised signatories (Zesa/ Telone or Water Bills)
- Latest annual tax return to ZIMRA
- Passport photos of Directors and Signatories