Staffed with a team of highly qualified professionals and with access, through its shareholder network, to the cutting edge of international capital market activities, MBCA provides the full range of corporate advisory services including the following:
Project finance is an integral part of MBCA's activities. The bank has initiated innovative financial structures which have assisted its clients to successfully embark on, and conclude, projects in a dynamic environment that requires increasingly diverse skills. MBCA will continue to pursue this business in both the public and private sector by providing a service which includes the following:
- Evaluation of both private sector and public sector recourse and non-recourse projects;
- Structuring and raising of requisite capital both locally and off-shore. The bank affords its clients comprehensive access to a network of domestic and international financial resources to ensure optimum financing structuring;
- Identification of joint venture partners;
- Access to international project finance expertise;
- Structured financing for out-of-the-ordinary transactions.
What do I need?
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation / Registration
- Identity particulars of Directors / Authorised signatories
- Constitution (Informal Bodies)
- Minutes (Informal Bodies)
- Proof of Residence – Directors / Authorised signatories (Zesa/ Telone or Water Bills)
- Latest annual tax return to ZIMRA
- Passport photos of Directors and Signatories