MBCA corporate finance business provides the full range of integrated banking products and services for large and medium corporates, financial institutions, governments, government agencies, hedge funds and financial sponsors.
Features & Benefits
- Capital reconstructions;
- Corporate restructuring, including equity carve outs, demergers, and spin-offs.
- Commercialisation, privatisation, localisation and equity investment advice, including management buy-outs and buy-ins, stock exchange listings and rights issues, supported by underwriting facilities and corporate bonds;
- Financial due diligence
- Investment advisory services
- Private placements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business valuations
What do I need?
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation / Registration
- Identity particulars of Directors / Authorised signatories
- Constitution (Informal Bodies)
- Minutes (Informal Bodies)
- Proof of Residence – Directors / Authorised signatories (Zesa/ Telone or Water Bills)
- Latest annual tax return to ZIMRA
- Passport photos of Directors and Signatories