As part of our continuous endeavours to add real and tangible value to you, Nedbank Zimbabwe Bank Limited in partnership with one of the World's Leading International Hotel Discount Companies (Hotel Express International, HEI) brings to you the Hotel Express International Gold Card. The Hotel Express International Gold card is an International Hotel Discount Card which is accepted by over 9000 renowned hotels situated in over 140 countries worldwide. Being an official holder of this fantastic card allows you to enjoy an unbeatable 50% discount, off the hotel accommodation room rate throughout all hotels in partnership with Hotel Express International (HEI) outside Zimbabwe.
Key Product Features
- Name of individual card holder imprinted on the face of the HEI Personal Gold Card.
- Name of company imprinted on the face of the HEI Corporate Gold Card
- Card expiry date imprinted on the face of personal and corporate cards
- HEI membership number imprinted on the face of personal and corporate cards.
Benefits that accrue to Hotel Express International members
The card is not a debit/reloadable or credit card and as such has no electronic link to your bank account or any other account that you maintain.
Confirmation of Hotel Express International membership
Personal and corporate card applicants attain HEI membership on the very day that the respective card fee payment is received through any one of our retail branches.
Slash your local and international hotel accommodation bills
- The personal and corporate HEI cards give official card holders access to a 50% discount, off the hotel- accommodation room rate at over 9000 hotels outside Zimbabwe. You can book up to 2 rooms depending on room availability at the hotel in official partnership with HEI. You can travel with family and loved ones and still enjoy the amazing 50% discount off the respective room rate
- The personal and corporate HEI cards give official card holders access to a 25% discount, off the hotel -accommodation room rate at over 15 local hotels within Zimbabwe. You can book up to 2 rooms depending on room availability at the hotel in official partnership with HEI. You can travel with family and loved ones and still enjoy the amazing 25% discount, off the respective room rate
Access to car rental services when on business or on holiday
HEI official card holders enjoy preferential rates when renting vehicles under 2 Car Rental Company, First Car Rental Company (formerly Alamo) in SA and Sixt Rent -a -Car Company which covers 3 500 locations in 85 countries.
Card validity period
HEI Personal and Corporate Gold Cards are valid for 12 months from the month of purchase.
Attending international and local workshops/conferences/events
Company executives attending international and local functions can book up to 2 rooms via the HEI Corporate Gold Card depending on room availability at the hotel in official partnership with Hotel Express International. The company can thus reduce its hotel accommodation bill by 50% when the card is used internationally and by 25% when the card is used locally.
Reach for VIP treatment under Priority Pass membership
HEI members can purchase Priority Pass membership online at preferential discount rates. Priority Pass owns the world's largest independent airport VIP lounge with airport lounges in over 90 countries and 275 cities. A Priority Pass member is guaranteed airport VIP lounge access no matter who they are travelling with. Priority Pass owns over 500 VIP lounges worldwide.
International Hotels Directory
HEI members receive a directory that lists all hotels that are in official partnership with Hotel Express International
For updates which include which hotels and other services providers that would have been added to HEI's growing list of service partners and special travel promotions please visit www.hotel-express.com
Growing network of HEI service partners
Through your HEI membership you gain access to an ever growing network of service providers who are in official partnership with HEI around the world.
Nedbank Zimbabwe Bank account holders and non-bank clients are eligible to apply for the product.
Important product notes
- Card validity period-if you for example, purchase you card in August 2010 the card will expire on 30 August 2011.
- Card transferability -you cannot give your card to your spouse, colleagues or family members or friends to use in your absence. They can only benefit if you are travelling with them when up to 2 rooms are booked for their accommodation.
- Discount coverage-the HEI card confirms a discount in relation to your hotel accommodation bill whilst you are required to pay the full rate for all other hotel services such as meals and other extras/incidentals (laundry, phone calls, requested TV channels, etc).
- Lost/misplaced card-the official card holder must notify the branch at which the card would have been purchased in writing capturing their full name ,card number and card expiry date as a minimum.
- Applying for the card-please contact our Branch Managers, Account Relationship Managers, Personal Bankers ,Account Relationship Officers and Business Development Officers or visit our branches in Harare, Mutare, Kwekwe, Zvishavane and Bulawayo to apply for this card today!
- “Real & tangible value has come to you, your family, friends and colleagues"
What do I need?
- Copy of Identification particulars
- Passport size photo
- Current Payslip
- Proof of Residence, bring any of the following documents;
- ZESA/Water/TelOne Bills
- Letter from employers
- Affidavits from landlords
- Third party home owner certificates
- Letters from schools, chiefs and headmen
- Referral letters from Senior Bank Officials
- Letter from practising Accountant, existing bank customer, practising Doctor, practising Lawyer, Government arm