Resourced by dedicated and fully committed staff, the division mission is to offer the bank clients sound professional advice that results in their businesses growth.
It is divided into three specialist areas namely Exchange Control, Imports Section (all outward foreign currency payments) and Exports Section (all Inward foreign currency receipts) to provide clarity of functions and to strategically position itself to meet the clients needs and expectations.
The Exchange Control Section specializes in exchange control advice to clients, liaises with the Reserve Bank Exchange Control on behalf of clients, processes all exports documents including export incentives for exporters, responsible for exchange control compliance issues and registration of external loans (credit lines) with the External Loans Coordinating Committee.
The Imports Section specializes in all outward foreign currency payments, letters of credit, foreign drafts, foreign guarantees and other documents for collection.
The Exports Section was established to process exporting clients receipts, acquittal of export documents on receipt of payments, export guarantees and letters of credit, disbursement of travellers cheques and foreign bills sent for collections.
The primary focus for these units is to deliver efficient, friendly and client driven service for the betterment of our clients.
Nedbank Zimbabwe offers Swift Transfers - SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications). This is an electronic payment method used to move money between banks and currencies. It is the most common form of transferring payments across the globe.
Features & Benefits
- Funds are paid directly into a bank account (bank details, account number and beneficiary’s name must be supplied).
- It is fast and secure
- SWIFT can be used for both inbound (funds transferred into Zimbabwe) and outbound (funds from Zimbabwe to a foreign beneficiary) transactions.
- It is a risk free and secure method of payment.
What do I need?
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation / Registration
- Identity particulars of Directors / Authorised signatories
- Constitution (Informal Bodies)
- Minutes (Informal Bodies)
- Proof of Residence – Directors / Authorised signatories (Zesa/ Telone or Water Bills)
- Latest annual tax return to ZIMRA
- Passport photos of Directors and Signatories